Independence Day

What is Independence Day, for some it is a day off of work, but for others there is a deeper meaning to the day.  My husband served in the Air Force and I was by his side at each step.  Military life is very rewarding in some ways and offers many hardships in others, but I would not trade one minute of our time together during his service.  We have made some lifelong friendships, we grew our family, we got to experience cultures and communities in one of the best ways you can, by immersing yourself into them.  Thanks to all who serve and have served, those who have paid the greatest debt to keep our country free, and here's to a day to remember our independence when we became one nation under God!


I love this image so much that I entered it into the Epiphanie photo contest for July!  Fingers crossed that there will be a new camera bag in my future, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment