Chic Critique Summer Cover

When I saw that the Chic Critique was doing another cover contest for their summer cover, I had an idea instantly to use the new hat I got a few weeks ago, well then it was a decision of who to call on to help me.  After going through past photos/models one person kept coming forward as having the most expressive eyes, so I knew I had to call on my good friend Christina to model for me.  We had a blast shooting this and I always love getting to catch up with her and seeing what our boys are up to now.  Thanks again Christina!  If you haven't checked out Chic Critique, you really should!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Vickie,you are the sweetest! Photo sessions with you are always so much fun - a social occasion. I can always count on you to make me feel pretty:) Thanks for your support for the March of Dimes and for being there to help anytime I ask. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete