A New Year, A New Look

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, I know I did! I haven't been posting much the last few months while I worked on a new look for the blog, well, I have that ready and am back up and running full speed ahead. Some of the new changes I LOVE and some of them are out of necessity. I LOVE the new branding with the polaroids and wood, I don't love the watermarking so much. If you have worked with me, you know that I shoot the images that I love and I feel like sticking a watermark on them takes away from the image that I intended, with that said, this is a business and I have to protect my work as best I can, so out of necessity, the watermarks. You can go to facebook and see the images in preview without the watermark, but with pinterest sharing, downloading, etc, all of the images posted here will be watermarked in a way to make it very difficult to repost the image without giving credit where credit is due. I love all of my clients and feel like they become part of my family with each and every time they step in front of my lens, but there are others out there, who may admire an image and want to share it also, and I just want to make sure that anyone who loves my work can find me if they want. Okay, so enough of the heavy, time for the fun, be on the lookout for new posts, specials, and ideas for this coming year! And always remember you can find me on facebook and pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment