Welcome

Welcome to Whaley Photography! I have been taking pictures for some time now, but only recently have started trying to get into the family photography business. What got me started was trying to get some family portraits done for my family and quickly finding out that not only were they expensive, but everyone seemed so stiff and unlike themselves. After that I decided to use the love that I have for photography mixed with an abundance of beautiful and charming locations near by to offer families portraits at reasonable pricing that really depict your family and their personalities. Just so it is clear, I do not do studio photography, all sessions will be booked at locations that have meaning to you and your family, I feel that portraits taken in your real environment brings more life to the photography. If you have any trouble trying to decide on a location, as I was raised in the beautiful Wakulla County area, I always have an abundance of suggestions.

I have experience with family, individual, maternity, engagement, new born, corporate and team photography. When booking with me, there is a $50 sitting fee for all Wakulla County locations, locations outside of Wakulla County may also have a travel fee depending on where we go. The sitting fee includes your portrait session and digital copies of your portraits. We both sign a release at the time of the session, you allowing me to use a few of your wonderful photos to show off my work, and me allowing you the ability to share and print your portraits.

Printing packages are separate and the costs are listed below. Other portrait sizes are available, pricing would be discussed based on your needs.

Package 1 (One Pose) - 8x10, 5x7 (2), wallets (16) -- $25

Package 2 (One Pose) - 8x10, 5x7 (4), 4x6 (2), wallets (16) -- $50

Individual Prices are per pose

8x10 - $10
5x7 - $7
4x6 - $5
Wallets (8) - $5

To book, just email me at whaleyphotography@hotmail.com, or call me at (850) 933-1841. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment